A super easy, super quick chicken salad, that you can either use as a side for a meal (perfect as a picnic side for hot dogs or any grilled meats), or inside a keto approved sandwich; I particularly like to eat it on it’s own as a little snack when i’m peckish, but not ready for a meal yet.
In this recipe I use canned chicken, because my husband and Faith Rose seem to like the texture better, but you could also use a rotisserie chicken instead.
- 4 12.5oz cans of chunk chicken in water
- 1.5 cups of keto approved mayonnaise
- 10 rashers of bacon cooked to your liking
- 2 avocados diced
- 1/2 small red onion finely diced
- 1 14.5oz can of diced tomatoes (drained and rinsed)
- 1 TBSP of Flavor God ranch seasoning
- Add all of the ingredients into a large mixing bowl, and stir until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- For BEST RESULTS, refrigerate for at least an hour before serving so that all the flavors have time to combine.
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.