KETO OR NOT KETO – THESE ARE GOING TO BE THE MOST CHOCOLATEY FUDGESICLES YOU’VE EVER EATEN!!
And they couldn’t be any easier to make! They only take 10 minutes to prepare, and they are a HUGE HIT with my 8 year old Faith Rose and her friends.
- 1 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 TBSP Ghirardelli 100% cocoa powder
- 8oz lily’s semi-sweet chcocolate (broken up into small pieces, I use a rolling pin)
- 1 TBSP stevia/erythritol blend sweetener
- In a small/medium saucepan, heat up almond milk and heavy whipping cream until just starting to simmer.
- Whisk in sugar and cocoa powder until well combined.
- Take saucepan off of the heat, add chocolate pieces and stir until completely melted.
- Leave to cool for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes pour into popsicle molds and freeze for 6 hours.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.