I know, I know….We’ve all tried a bunch of the Konjac Shirataki noodles, which are generally pretty fishy smelling.
However we’ve stumbled across a brand that we are pretty impressed with, Liviva.
We purchased a pack of the Penne style pasta and upon opening didn’t really get much of an odor at all….GOOD START. It comes packaged in 2 individual portions. The husband and I were missing our old school non-keto pasta bake that we used to make and decided that the single portion would be an ideal way to to try out this Pasta.
And we were pretty impressed!!
- 1 package Liviva Penne
- 1/3 cup Rao’s Marinara or our Marinara Recipe
- 3 oz Italian sausage
- ricotta cheese
- grated Parmesan cheese
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- Rinse penne pasta thoroughly, then put into a nonstick skillet over med/high heat and stir around until the penne has completely dried out and starts to make a squeaking sound when you move them around. Set Aside.
- Cook Italian sausage in a nonstick skillet over med/high heat until sausage is well browned.
- Add Marinara sauce and stir until the marinara heats up, then put in the penne and stir.
- Pour 1/2 the mixture into a single serve oven proof bowl, add a few 1/2 tsp sized dollops of ricotta cheese, sprinkle with the grated parmesan and mozzarella cheeses.
- Add the second half of the mixture and do the same as above, except with just a little more mozzarella this time.
- Turn oven onto BROIL setting, and place the pasta bake under the broiler until the cheese is bubbly and golden.
PRODUCTS WE USE:
Cooking Keto With Faith is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.